Unfair Ban
Your name: Dravaan

Your ban ID: 32322

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'BRA MASS CDM'

Involved: JulianDomicolo

Why we should unban you: The car was mine but I wasn't driving it; the only time that I was in my car and CDMing was when me and JulainDomicolo were trying to run eachother over for fun as I know him in real life. I don't understand why I have a 3, nearly 4 month ban for something that wasn't even that big. If there was mass CDM it wasn't me as my car was stolen while I was basing.
NO! Don't even say this, for at least 1 hour you ran over everyone on PURPOSE, you were trying to kill me all the time inside of building and my clan.

There are tons of videos of on as well from other people.
I checked the logs as well to back the evidence that was in the ban request. One week has been added for lying in the ban request.
Also,
that I was in my car and CDMing was when me and JulainDomicolo were trying to run eachother over for fun as I know him in real life
That doesn't explain the other people caught in your carnage. That's also against the rules too.
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub