Mr.E unban
Your name: Mr.E

Your ban ID: 32394

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Killing SS,Quickly changing jobs to throw off admins, Nice try though'

Involved: Some SRU guy

Why we should unban you: Well to start with I said you all suck and the guy who I killed said something along the lines of 'I'll demote you' and so I replied saying that he should go ahead because I knew only the president could demote me, when I said that he said he would demote me if he had a reason and with this in mind I said I would attack him if he wanted and then he could demote me as I didnt want to be SRU anymore. So I shot and killed him then after I was killed by the other SRU I changed job. So basically the guy set me up and got me banned when he told me to attack him. Please unban/shorten. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have agreed to attack him.
Denied.

You killed him and then I managed to get a couple of admin calls about it. Also, it's your responsibility to understand the rules fully. If you wanted to be demoted, you should of asked the president. Following that, even if he did ask you to attack him, you've been here long enough to understand that such action breaks certain rules.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub