[Selling] The Fish Market!
Hello! Looking to buy fresh fish from local fishermen!? Well you came to the right place here at the Fish Market we take pride and care into catching and preparing your lovely fish so you can then enjoy fish to the full potential! Here you can place orders for your fish and we only get the fish the day your order is due to ensure the fish is fully fresh. Heck if we could we would catch this fish outside your house for fast delivery.

With over 90 years of this business we have become fish's best friends until we sell them to you where they can make you very very happy.

The prices!
Well the prices are based on the current economy and looking at other fish shops prices always trying to beat them.

The price for one succulent fresh fish is only $280!
And for the big juicy Goldfish it is only $480!

But the good never ends! You can also sell fish to me! I am willing to buy fish for prices you throw at me unless they are stupidly high. If the prices are extremely low i never accept and i offer more cash the offered in the first place.

Discount Codes!
For discount in your orders when placing an order simply just put one of the many discount codes that will be appearing on this market! Each give you __% of your order and could possibly win you MONEY!? yes that is right if you are fast enough to activate one of the few hidden codes you can win MONEY!

To order fish simply put this :
Quantity:
Discount Code:

To sell fish put this :
Quantity:
Local?:
Price:
Possible Delivery Date:

Here are the discount codes:

#1: "FISHY" Expires 1/06/2013