Unban me pls.
Your name: (Steam friends name) -natioN'

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 32330

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Vauld

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Basing as a chef, having an AK-47 out as a chef, Propblock too.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) [FL] Vauld , snoo

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I love this Server :/ and ye EVERYONE have to read & Play like the rules! Thats right! I didnt know that im not allowed to basing as a chef and have a AK-47 as a chef :/ but - (not know anything is no excuse thats right) But i knowed that Propblock isnt allowed ... - i have do it .... Sad ....i call no names but today i saw 5-10 People who have prop blocked ... hours ...and hours ...and hours .... no reaction from anyone ... btw. i have do it too! I have become a ban ^^ maybe the others become a ban too! Thats right! Thats okay! and thats good!

Why do i post a unban request now? ... Guys i really like CityRP ... and youre Servers are the only one who exist. Youre Servers are funny! I like it! in the last 2 days i played 16 hours on it Cheese ... and i swear this few hours without your Server was hard for me! Really hard! Because for me is CityRP the best RP in Gmod. Guys you have really punished me :/ It hears crazy but this few hours punished me hard ... i have so a bad english and i give my best to write more or less good english text only for become a second Chance :/

I learned from my mistakes! i learned really. Next time they i Play on your Server i read & Play like the rules! Because i saw the effect for my mistakes! and the effect is really hard :/ ...

So ... please guys Sad When you want i come in your ts (I have it in my favorites but unban requests are not allowed so i dont does it ^^ - a first step in the right side?) i come in your ts and excuse me for my mistakes :/ I go in the Server and excuse me by all of you when you want :/ I do all ... but i cant wait 13 days Sad please does not do this to me Sad I have not only make bad things :/ And i have a lot of fun in your Servers! Please let me go with a blue eye and disable the ban :/ every Minute in they i cant Play hurts Sad Its no joke i really learned about this! And i told you ... 1 more mistake and my second Chance is broke ... let me Show you that a second Chance for everyone is never false! Im a human ... but i life in Computer ...and at the time i life in your Servers Sad so dont kill me Sad 13 days are really really really hard Sad Please look at me so Long you want but give me a second Chance Sad

Wish you a nice day guys
Please have a hurt Sad
Im only a human
I hope we se us fast Sad
You've admitted to breaking the rules. The rules are clearly posted in front of you when you join the server. You choosing not to take the time to read them is on you. Weather or not other people break rules, it doesn't mean it's okay to break them yourself.
Yes thats really right! But hey ? 13 days ? ... Every Minute is hard because i want to Play :/ I see ... you have every day a lot of People who get banned & please please pleaase in Forum for unban ^^ but i told you i read & follow the rules now. We cant do anything? I cant wait 13 days Sad i only want to Play and have fun on your Servers.

A second Chance? Its in your Hands ... hope we see us ingame.
I'm not the banning administrator, I'm just pointing things out.
:/ Okay thank you
Can you speack with the banning admin? Or did you not want?
Don't bump your unban request.

Don't reply to this message either.
I cut the ban time in half, read the rules.