Admin abuse Jokhah
Name:John

Time/Date:2:09AM 5/27/13

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:65483459

Name of Administrator:Jokhah

Evidence:Was invisble saying he listened in on our covorstaion but chat never said he teleported to us.Then after he banned me and uzi he teleported to our friends and sai dhe was discised.He teleported to jorgethekiller.I don't think he shoudl make the distinction to delcine or accept unban report beacuse he baned us.I belive he is lieing.
[Image: dVVCKiG.png]
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
I see but he lied about seing event he just took someones word without any proof from them
Its stupid.hes a horable admin i have alot of peopel that agree
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
(05-27-2013, 06:46 AM)kixs Wrote: I see but he lied about seing event he just took someones word without any proof from them
Its stupid.hes a horable admin i have alot of peopel that agree

Evidence of your accusations about actual abuse of administrative rank to give himself an unfair advantage is required.

The following points are NO abuse Wrote:Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
I dont care about ban anymore. i belive ban is bogus he lied thats that ask gorge what he said i never rsm check te logs iconacyed srver owner s you wonder why people dont play the server. Cuz they dislike the admins.

Also i never random
Hostaged i dodnt pull hostage rope out and I dodnt RDM chef
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
I had to read this thread through a few times to even understand what you're trying to say.

But lets look at the evidence. Video shows you hostaging a chef while he/she was fishing in a public area. Logs show you killing the hostage after having received your demands. Conclusion? 100% Fail.
Even tho im not sure am i involved to this abuse, i was hostaged by narcotic? not sure and few other guys, i got killed after they probably received demands (not sure did they receive them? didnt know wth was happening during that)
I got also killed few days back by hostagers after they gave what they wanted, im 80% sure that they did get what they did want, didnt rly know what was happening

(im not sure is this related to this abuse)
(05-27-2013, 09:42 AM)Missedi Wrote: I got also killed few days back by hostagers after they gave what they wanted, im 80% sure that they did get what they did want, didnt rly know what was happening

(im not sure is this related to this abuse)

Posting without the sufficient right to do so is a rule offence.

You were killed cause nobody met the demands, your aggressive and disrespecting behavior towards staff got you banned.
No admin abuse noted.