EasternEuropeanMan Unban request
Your name: Eastern European Man

Your ban ID: 32319

Banned by: FL] Grub

Reason: 'Running away from me,Punchwhore'

Involved: (Who was involved? "spank" and "^_^".

Why we should unban you: So there i was, had just stold some stuff to the corlone members (Was a Black market dealer) and as i was walking out of the appratment i see the 2 corlone members talking to a guy, when i walked passed them he randomly hit me and i hit him back, the corlone members also starts hitting him. after a while of punching he suddenly stops (I'm guessing this is when he called an admin) so i wouldnt call this punchwhoreing i'd call it self defence.
And then i see the other guy who was punching get banned so i stoped and i walked away because i realized that the admin probably thought i was puchwhoring, i wasnt trying to avoid you.

"spank" and "^_^" Was the corlone members btw, forgot to mention that.

Misstakes were made and lessons were lerned. //Eastern
You all surrounded one guy and continued to punch him. You three blocked him, so he couldn't run and would of continued if I didn't intervene. Then to make it worst, as I shouted at you all and began to give suspensions, you decided to make a break for it.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub