[CLOSED] The Monolith
This Clan Has Closed

The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Clan declared official.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Noobias
***Thread cleaned due to me asking***

There will be an orientation and welcoming meeting on Sunday, June 26th at Big Bill Hells, at 2PM GMT. That is 9AM EST and 3PM GMT +1. We expect everyone in the clan to show and will try and make a time that suits everyones needs. Please post whether you can make it or not, thank you.

Dont know your timezone? Find out here!
A person just took your stuff, you saw who it was and he managed to escape, what do you do?

3:Radio the other members and tell the story, then make a meeting and organize whats going to happen next.

2 Police officers are standing outside your house/base. You are having drugs and contraband inside. They ask if they can come in and see if everything is alright, what do you do?

4: Take out a rifle and being hostile, forcing them to leave.

What weapons do you have? I have a wide range of guns. But i prefer the m4a1 as i like silent kills.
What car(s) do you drive? At the moment i have enough for a decent car but i am saving up for a good fast one.
Will you die for the leader? Under what circumstances will/won't you? I will die for the leader anytime, i will do anything to protect his property and his life.

Thanks Smile
A:3
2:3
What weapons do you have?: 3 m4a1's mp5, ump,and usp
What car do u drive ?: hummer
Will you die for the leader?: Yes, unless he did something stupid like random shooting a cop, BUT if we are getting raided , i deffinatly will to keep the clan / community / group / gang working Smile
Message from Biowulf & Lawrence.

We are leaving The Monolith. We found another way at the 11th Regiment. Make sure you remove us from the list.

Good luck in the future.

We are sorry to hear that.

Noobias will remove you from our list once he comes online
NOTICE!

First off I am sorry to hear that Lawrence and BioWulf are leaving as they are both great people to be around and have been a pleasure. I will remove them from the list but further applications have to be put on hold until June 25th as I am going away. Have a good summer everybody! I will be back soon.

The clan is closing. I apologize to everyone about this. Reasons are to not be discussed.