I made an amazing sig
Aren't I clever?

I will actually try and make a proper one at some stage, I just need to get Photoshop again, and I have no idea where - Damn thing's expensive.
I love it.
It's the most easy software to crack. Games are harder to crack. I haven't cracked any, i am just saying Tounge

(05-25-2011, 08:53 PM)Lawrence Wrote: It's the most easy software to crack. Games are harder to crack. I haven't cracked any, i am just saying Tounge

You shouldn't be talking about illegal stuff, you can do that on warez forums. Not to be an ass, but this forum isn't the right place >.<
Lads, lads. I know we're only talking about coconuts yeah? I want some sweet coconut milk, so Lawrence is gonna crack me some open.
...Right?
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Noobias
(05-25-2011, 09:00 PM)Lani Wrote:
(05-25-2011, 08:53 PM)Lawrence Wrote: It's the most easy software to crack. Games are harder to crack. I haven't cracked any, i am just saying Tounge

You shouldn't be talking about illegal stuff, you can do that on warez forums. Not to be an ass, but this forum isn't the right place >.<

Just saying, i have baught it.
You should wrote with paint "I don't have fancy signature" Cheese it would be epic.
Tounge

Also you actually bought Photoshop? Damn son, you a designer/loaded?