Textures
I like the police vehicles and the SRU. Personally I think Termin done a great job.
Regards,
aviator
(05-27-2013, 06:13 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Dont we do that already? CSS Gasmask, CSS weapons and such?

Yes, we do have some, but even more? No. I wouldn't want to see all of the CSS models for a job.
I do think the textures were better on the police cars before, and I do like what the SRU look like now. However, since Termin is creating new textures for the police etc but do you think you could make some of the other cars 'Ferarri' in particular look more realistic? The texture for the Ferarri is pretty bad compared to the corvette, once again, that's my opinion

Also, I think the whole emergency services could do with a bit of work, such as the ambulance and fire engine, once again, that's my opinion, but you have still done a good job on the SRU!
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

To be honest with you all, i think what termin has done is great. Not only is it realistic but it makes me want to role-play as a police officer/Strategic response unit much more.

[Image: PoliceOfficers4.jpg]

[Image: 220px-HH_Polizeihauptmeister_MZ.jpg]

Take a good look at both of those images of police officers. The most common colour for a police officers, tends to be blue. This is exactly why in most states of America, the police force in-fact wear blue. Why have Black overalls for a police officer if Evo-City is based in America.
The color of the current police officer skin is way too bright, it needs to be darkened quite abit.

Like the danish police for an example,
[Image: 5325158-.jpg]
or this,
[Image: Police-Officer.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I agree, the colours should be darker.

And why not just have a more classic police car skin?

[Image: 460_345_resize.jpg]

Or a white one like this

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOZSMiYbI6ChPQKQAXpLq...H7uS1pcPOK]

It doesn't have to be the same colour as the uniforms.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Moisty
Termin was adding new models and looks for the cop car. He got stuck or something when his software kept crashing.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
New police skins coming soon.
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Weecow
Ohhh, any chance of a teaser?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
New skins already in progress.