Admin Abuse Thread - Doomdude1
Thumbs Down 
Name: Doomdude1

Time/Date: Not understood...

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21567584

Name of Administrator: [FL] DoomDude1

Evidence: I was an SRU driving around in a Sports car. DoomDude1 stopped me, removed my car, and asked why I was driving it around as SRU. I told him everyone else does, and I didn't know we couldn't. (Never been told by ANY other staff that I cannot). I told him I did not know we couldn't do this, and said I would switch to my Police Car. He continued on about how it was "Common Sense", etc. He asked me if I have ever seen SWAT driving around in Sports Cars, and I replied with, "I have never seen SWAT before, actually." Then a demotion followed, even though I listened to him and said I would switch to Police Car. I said in OOC that it was stupid I was demoted, and there was no reason for it. (As I said I would switch to a Police Car). I said in OOC, "Wow, I said sorry,and I didn't know you couldn't drive a Civilian car as SRU, (Everyone else does), And I get demoted." Then he proceeds to say he was being "lenient". He asked if I wanted him to stop being lenient. I simply replied with, "I just think there was no reason for me to be demoted, and if a ban does commence from this, I will be posting a Staff Abuse thread on him. The ban was for 5 days, which I think is absurd, considering NO rules were broken by me. Thank you for your time!

P.S.: DoomDude1 denied my Ban Request, which I think other staff should have made the decision, not the person who banned me.

--PROOF--
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189...0003o.jpg/
(Just hit the Magnifying glass once (Zoom In) And the quality will be much better. Then just hit the "Prev" Arrow. (Only 3 pictures).
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

That's something that you should have read.

How have I exactly abused my powers?
(05-25-2013, 04:40 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

That's something that you should have read.

How have I exactly abused my powers?

I did it read it, actually.

The following is what you have done:
Quote:Abuse of admin powers against people. (Random Demote, leading to ban).

You demoted me for absolutely NO reason at all, considering I said I would switch to a Police Car. You still demoted me, even though I apologized and said that no other staff whatsoever have told me or anybody else that I have seen that this is not aloud. For example, I have called Admins before to flip my car over. Seeing that I am SRU with a sports car, they have said nothing about it. Plenty of SRU use Sports Cars. In fact, NO SRU EVER that I have seen, has used a Police Car, except maybe one. Have you ever seen SWAT drive in a Police Car, either? No, because they don't. They drive in SWAT trucks, while in groups. So, in conclusion, there is no reason that I should have been demoted, nor banned. Especially for FIVE DAYS.
So, what can we sum up from this

1. SRU does not go driving around just for fun. Like any real tactical unit, they await orders or crisis to react to. They stick together also.
2. SRU definitely doesn't drive sports cars, while a police car isn't their only method of transportation - a black Hummer would also do the job nicely. Use common sense with that.
3. You were arrogant towards the admin and proceeded to moan and argue. Nobody wants to see that. Threatening staff with abuse reports is a pretty dumb thing to do.
4. Read the rules regarding abuse reports, as already pointed out.

Invalid report, closed. There's nothing to even slightly resemble abuse here.