Again and again and again?
Your name: [FL:RP] Brian

Your ban ID: 32228

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: RDM, FailRP, 11th ban, clearly doesn't learn

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I just started to my EasyGo Private Chauffeur RP at the office buildings, and switched job to Chaffeur to also earn some money, after waiting for my dress I walked to my building and opend my door, than Giant Pony walked in. I asked him to leave but he didn't, he walked into the elevator trespassing my building started to search my building, after that I came up the elevator and killed him. I don't really think its RDM cause its still my building, and he just ran into it and start searching everything .
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
He walked inside the elevator, you as a Chauffeur pull an AK-47 and start gunning him down in the middle of the elevator, he was unarmed, unharmful and you could have made him leave with the effect of FearRP, though you chose to shoot him. That I consider random deathmatching and fail roleplay at its worst.
I already asked him 2 times to leave my building, he just ignored me and started to walk into the elevator and searching my building.
In that case, you must use @ to call an active staff member to take care of his rulebreaking, not take it into your own hands, thus random deathmatching him by shooting him while he's unharmful and unarmed.
Hmm, your right.
I shall delete the unban request and carry on.
using @ next time will be good.
Denied.