My Unblacklist Request
Exclamation 
Your name: TrollingForDayz

Your blacklist ID: (Cannot Find)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44546812

Reason: Prop Blocking

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Jokhah

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I have been on this community for about 145 hours now and I believe I should know the rules by now. (Which I do) I feel that I have been unfairly blacklisted without any opportunity to explain to the admin because he went afk right afterwards and did not respond. After 30 minutes of trying to request for an admin, some other admin (Narc) finally responds and says to make a unblacklist request. This is the situation:
I was a police officer and I built a gate to the Nexus. I went up the elevator and by then, rebels decided to come raid the mayor. They threw a Molotov at the gate then ran in. After the president and I was murdered, I walk around. I then get blacklisted for prop blocking. He said I prop blocked the garage and said I did not provide a keypad to the Nexus. I told him that there already was one on the main lobby floor of the Nexus. But he did not respond or reply. I feel a bit agitated that it took 30 minutes just to have an admin respond and tell me not to use @ to "ask questions" even though the reason for using @ was so I may speak to them about the blacklist. They refused to speak to me about it and said I should post it on here. So I did.
This is my first time being blacklisted I believe it was unfair and I should be unblacklisted. The admins may have a different opinion and I will allow them to speak their mind. Besides, this blacklist will probably be gone by the time a staff member might unblacklist me :L I wanted to just show how irritated I feel at the moment... Thank you for taking the time to read my request.
Nah. I informed you why when you asked the first time. You prop blocked the garage access to nexus. The door that leads from the garage to the elevator, no signs of fire, missing keypads on both sides, yet your fence was intact.

btw, I was busy with plenty of other issues, I wasn't afk.
Since there is nothing else to add, denied.