Outgoingjake's Unban Request
Photo 
Your name: [FL:RP]Outgoingjake

Your ban ID: 32191

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: FailRP as SRU. Complaining in OOC and then threatening me. Go ahead.

Involved: -
Why we should unban you: I was an SRU driving around in a Sports car. DoomDude1 stopped me, removed my car, and asked why I was driving it around as SRU. I told him everyone else does, and I didn't know we couldn't. (Never been told by ANY other staff that I cannot). I told him I did not know we couldn't do this, and said I would switch to my Police Car. He continued on about how it was "Common Sense", etc. He asked me if I have ever seen SWAT driving around in Sports Cars, and I replied with, "I have never seen SWAT before, actually." Then a demotion followed. I said in OOC that it was stupid I was demoted, and there was no reason for it. (As I said I would switch to a Police Car). I said in OOC, "Wow, I said sorry,and I didn't know you couldn't drive a Civilian car as SRU, (Everyone else does), And I get demoted." Then he proceeds to say he was being "lenient". He asked if I wanted him to stop being lenient. I simply replied with, "I just think there was no reason for me to be demoted, and if a ban does commence from this, I will be posting a Staff Abuse thread on him.

If a Staff Abuse Thread is necessary, I will create one. I believe the other Staff will do the right thing about this, (whatever it is they do).

--PROOF--
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189...0003o.jpg/
(Just hit the Magnifying glass once (Zoom In) And the quality will be much better. Then just hit the "Prev" Arrow. (Only 3 pictures).

Thank You For Your Time!
Alright, let me quote several things:
Rules Wrote:It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.

General rules:
5. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.

Now, tell me, why in the world do you think that SWAT, SAS, GIGN, DEVGRU and other high-risk units would drive around in sport cars? How is that realistic and proper RP?

I've pulled you aside and explained the situation to you, calmly and thoroughly. Then I demoted you, not even a blacklist. After that you start complaining in OOC, then threaten to post an abuse thread on me.

Why should you be unbanned again?
Quote:Rules Wrote:
It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.

General rules:
5. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.

Okay, for one, It says to ask an Admin if you don't know weather something is allowed or not. No other Admin/Mod has told me or a lot of others that this was not allowed. For two, the rules say to listen to an Admin's decisions, and that they are not negotiable. I clearly told you I was sorry, and that I would switch to Police Car.

Now, why shouldn't I be unbanned again?
Because of this:

Rules for posting Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.
The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.

Unban request - denied.