Is the server online?
A little rant...

Seriously, what the f***? Haven't you been on FL long enough to know that we have DDoS'ing rage-kids, a creepy host, unstable Gmod updates and what not. A million reasons for the server to experience trouble. When you can't connect to the server or find it on the server browser, then it's f***ing OFFLINE.

Do you really think that FL staff doesn't give two s**ts about the server being offline? Do you think we don't notice it ourselves? Do you think we're not working on getting the server back online?

Do you need to whine and complain to SoulRipper every single time something goes out of the ordinary? Do any of you appreciate his efforts to keep this community running and provide the world with a decent RP community, with nice perks and fun gameplay?

Do any of you appreciate the work our staff does FOR FREE every single day? Banning minges who disturb your RPing, creating fun events, holding giveaways, etc. We don't get payed to do this, this isn't a day job, but it does have just as much effort to it.

At the end of the day, what do we get? "ADMIN COME HERE NOW, refund me or I quit; omg failrp admin abuse, why isn't the server online, omg why isn't soul fixing bugs," and so on. Barely anyone says "please" or "thank you." When we're not filling your requests, you whine and bitch like there's no tomorrow. When we ask you to follow templates or obey the rules, you pretty much flip us off.

So, to sum this all up.. F***. YOU.
Don't like the way we handle things? Leave, you won't be missed.

</rant>
The following 6 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Faustie, ShakeR, Strom, Shark, Wormy, Timanator
Killjoy about that "thank you part", Everytime i say Thank you to an admin, They already left before i can get to type anything...
(05-27-2011, 01:02 PM)killjoy Wrote: A little rant...

Seriously, what the f***? Haven't you been on FL long enough to know that we have DDoS'ing rage-kids, a creepy host, unstable Gmod updates and what not. A million reasons for the server to experience trouble. When you can't connect to the server or find it on the server browser, then it's f***ing OFFLINE.

Do you really think that FL staff doesn't give two s**ts about the server being offline? Do you think we don't notice it ourselves? Do you think we're not working on getting the server back online?

Do you need to whine and complain to SoulRipper every single time something goes out of the ordinary? Do any of you appreciate his efforts to keep this community running and provide the world with a decent RP community, with nice perks and fun gameplay?

Do any of you appreciate the work our staff does FOR FREE every single day? Banning minges who disturb your RPing, creating fun events, holding giveaways, etc. We don't get payed to do this, this isn't a day job, but it does have just as much effort to it.

At the end of the day, what do we get? "ADMIN COME HERE NOW, refund me or I quit; omg failrp admin abuse, why isn't the server online, omg why isn't soul fixing bugs," and so on. Barely anyone says "please" or "thank you." When we're not filling your requests, you whine and bitch like there's no tomorrow. When we ask you to follow templates or obey the rules, you pretty much flip us off.

</rant>

Couldn't have said it better ma self, make this into a thread bud Cheese
(05-27-2011, 01:28 PM)Gestapo Wrote: Killjoy about that "thank you part", Everytime i say Thank you to an admin, They already left before i can get to type anything...

Cos they have about 3 minges to teach and punish, 7 kids who are whining and that one special derp who really pisses them off. (Not you if you read it like that XD)
Not to forget the people who constantly get stuck in roofs XD
(05-27-2011, 01:02 PM)killjoy Wrote: At the end of the day, what do we get? "ADMIN COME HERE NOW, refund me or I quit; omg failrp admin abuse, why isn't the server online, omg why isn't soul fixing bugs," and so on. Barely anyone says "please" or "thank you." When we're not filling your requests, you whine and bitch like there's no tomorrow. When we ask you to follow templates or obey the rules, you pretty much flip us off.

I agree with this bit the most. People who get stuck in a roof like 5 times in a row because they keep using the same chair .. and when you say no they yell non-stop :/ etc.

Just chill out guys - it'll be back up - when it's up. When soul has updates, he'll let you know.