Unban request for Somebody
Your name: Somebody

[b]Your ban ID: 32156

[b]Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

[b]Reason: Propsurfing

[b]Involved: Somebody

[b]Why we should unban you:

So I was on v33x and I was president and I decided to go outside and publicly resign my position. I came down to build a small stage out front of the nexus (in front of the nexus fountain) so it could be somewhat proper. I came down with Corvonia and told him what I was gonna do.

So I got out a refrigerator door so I can start to build it but I decided to build it while I was on top of it. I got on the refrigerator door and proceeded to lift myself up but I have never propCLIMBED before so I ended up going WAYYYY to far up. I didnt know it was going to lift me up that high because, like I said, it was my first time doing it.

Noob Killer seen me doing it and said he would report me and walked off interrupting me and not letting me explain what I was doing. I do admit the propclimbing was wrong and I shouldnt have done it but at least I know not to do it again. I was simply trying to build a stage, not to purposely break the rules just to be an ass.

Its fine if you dont want to unban me. I only wanted you to know what ACTUALLY happened instead of thinking im some sort of troll who hates the server. I would appreciate the unban though. Thanks for reading this if you did.
Evidence in the Ban Request shows clear violation of prop rules.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=32095
Yeah I never said I didnt do it. I admitted to it. See how far I was up there? I was like "WTF" and then I fell to my death because I have never done it before. Also notice how its in front of the nexus like I said. I told a legit story, not a lie. Thank you for replying though it means a good amount.
This being your 4th ban, I do not agree to an unban or a reduction, as some people get weeks in this stage.