Majorly unfair ban -_-
Rainbow 
Majorly Unfair Ban!

Your Name: ESOW AwSuMpWsUm

Ban ID: 32177

Banned By: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Randomly stole a car, ran over a cop.

Involved: Me, Vauld, Gardnerkyle379.

Why we should unban you: I stole my friends' car, to return it to him, then I'm driving perfectly in-line with the road. This cop jaywalks out a little, and I clip him. (NOT my fault!) Anyway, Kyle was by the cop and says he jaywalked too. Then Vauld bans me for 3 days. (unfair in itself) Then when I check to see what I did, I come back to it and see it has been boosted by him to 8 days! Really unfair!

I still am bewildered by the fact that I have had my ban boosted (seemingly randomly) by 5 whole days, and I sincerely hope that we can get to the bottom of this. Thanks!
You steal someone's car to return it to him?
Indeed. Is that against the rules? (As I too can sometimes tire of walking long distances)

Besides, I still do not understand why almost double my ban length has been added to my original ban length. It's ridiculous!
It's Fail RP to steal your friends car, you have 10 previous bans, thus why I extended it. Also you were on the LEFT side of the road.
If I was on the left, explain how I hit the cop jaywalking just off the nexus curb?!
Wow.... This is ridiculous.
Don't bump your unban request.

Don't reply to this message.
Well, the nexus is on the left side of the road, when you're coming from the club. You not only Fail RP'ed by stealing your friends car, but you shouldn't of been on the left side of the road. You arguing with me about the CDM is pointless, you hit a cop on the left side of the road, it's a fact. But it's besides the point, regardless, you still fail RP'ed, meaning the ban is just. Denied.