Signature tag gift from a friend
One of my friends made me a signature tag, tell me what you think.

[Image: e7e075.jpg]

You can find the person who made it on my website, which you can find on my signature. This is not advertising, it's a GFX forum.
Wish i was that professional, i have no clue where to start making my sigs like these XD
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(05-27-2011, 10:35 AM)Flame Wrote: Wish i was that professional, i have no clue where to start making my sigs like these XD

Yours isnt that bad Flame Cheese
(05-27-2011, 10:35 AM)Flame Wrote: Wish i was that professional, i have no clue where to start making my sigs like these XD

You can always join my website, which is a GFX forum. - Nothing to do with FL, or in that matter steam.

We are gladly to get more members, and we would love to help people in designing.

P.S. Getting members from fearless could be even more nice (; - Since many here need help. - Friendly.
I like the style of your signatures, they look so creative.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(05-27-2011, 12:35 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I like the style of your signatures, they look so creative.

I agree! Cheese
(05-27-2011, 12:35 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I like the style of your signatures, they look so creative.

Actually, this one (Iron Man - Lani) is made by my friend, which is the second owner of my GFX forum.

Thanks for the nice feedback though (;