'FailRP' People are failing at RP!
Exclamation 
Lately since I have been on this server, the role play has been terrible. I mean we can all say we have broke the rules but there is some people that really don't care about RP what so ever. Lately, there has been too much CDM and RDM. Also, the police are abusing their powers and it is all just messed up at the minute. When I first joined, I said to myself, 'wow, a decent role play server' but now it's just mayhem. I just really want this sorted out and I want people to follow the rules and do RP. If people do those two things, this server will be much much much better, and there will be no more bans or complaints.
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

Minges will always exist, no way to stop them from joining. All we can do is punish them and learn people to roleplay.
If you want to know people's opinion about it, type in searching system (in discussion) FailRP

These threads have been brought up hundreds of times
To be honest, it depends what you are trying to role-play.

If you are trying to role-play an event which is particularly hard to understand chances are that there not going to go along with it. The term "minges" simply means that a player is a rule-breaker. People that don't role-play genuinely are not, "FailRP'ers" but are on the server to have fun.

There is a difference between a rule-breaker and someone that doesn't role-play. If you are not to role-play you don't fall into the rule-breaking category. If someone is breaking the rules you simply ask them to stop, or you recording it using a program such as FRAP's and post a ban request. Unless there is a member of staff on, then rule-breaking is going to be occurring, even so when there is a member of staff online. If you happen to spot someone breaking the rules simply contact an admin or post a ban request with sufficient evidence.
The following 2 users Like Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Pollux, Defalt