A old ban i want removed
Your name: Vanille

Your ban ID:19105

Banned by:[FL] Narcotic

Reason:Parking his vehicle inside a building.

Involved:No clue?

[b]Why we should unban you:Becuse Is wasnt me? my Car got stolen After my car got impouned I remember that becuse I meet A good friend that day Smile But Yes
So i will say this is a Unfair Ban I hope it will get removed
I don't exactly remember the incident, but please prove to me that you didn't infact do so.
Kan vi tage den på dansk?Smile

English U remember U was mod and and somebody was making a Little Car Show? And They stole my car from the garage........ After it was imponed by a police officer
------
dansih version Cheese
Du var mod? og nogen lavet et lille Bil udstilling Og Så tog de min bil fra Garagen Smile Efter den blev impouned Så Opgav jeg til sidst og prøve og finde den Da jeg havde contra og ville Heller Tjene penge end og finde min bil Og så måske 5minutter efter jeg kom til mine Contra blev jeg banned
You have to pm him if you talk on Danish on forum. Only allowed to talk Danish if you PM him.
Ohh sorry I didnt know...
How is he suppose to remember something from December?

If it took you this long to contest it show photo evidence that you should have it removed or it wont be.
If your ban was unjust, why wait 6 months disputing it? You have 12 hours to provide evidence as to why I should lift your suspension.
Denied.