Arrested/Tied Status
Hey !

Have you ever noticed that when you're tied, you can't interact with buttons etc...

But you can press keypads buttons but each time you press one, an int pops "you cant do this at this state" but you can do it !

Then my point :

When you're tied or cuffed, can we add something like when yuou have an arrest warrant above your head ? We have no way to know if you're tied or not Thinking
+Support
Yes. All it needs to say is Tied/Cuffed
Ah and it would be cool if we see this "statut" in a shorter range than the names.
Yeah you should have to be standing close enough to... lets say stab them. If you are that close you can see it.
Yeah,good idea but I think that warranted people(arrest or search) should have:
1. Visible warrant to anyone
2.Warrant visible at really close range(you need to see the name CLEAR).
Very much like "DarkRP" people should have a "WANTED BY POLICE" above there heads if a warrant is given? So people can send in a /request if they've seen the criminal.

And yeah, this is a really good idea. It's quite annoying haha!
NO! This will not be DarkRP!!!

/endrand
I sadly disagree. I do not think warrants should be public. In real life, criminals lurk around without being known that way. While it is good to know, in real life you do not necessarily know who the criminals are. Police and the President call always broadcast their criminals if they feel the need to.
Ok for arrested status we don't need it.

Regarding the tied status, what do you think about it ?

To my mind people tied are visible in public so in a low range it would be cool to see if they are tied or not.
I made it show Tied Up if you are tied up and Handcuffed if you are handcuffed. Will be on server after random crash.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.