Duhya has had a good time.
Haven't seen you around the community at all to be honest! Goodbye, hopefully you return with a new attitude to the server's and rules.
I would like to respond to all these people to say i respect the rules, but it is hard to follow rules that are as vague as 'failrp'. The same mod who was okay with tea rp in game is spiteing me here, even though she was okay with my rp while it was happening, while another admin who came online after i left was the one who made the decision to ban me for 4 months.

I have never gotten in trouble for tea rp before, but mods change with time, and so do the rules.
There is a different between "Tea RP" and random hostaging people and then murdering them.

Then you had Absinthe helping you guys as a SRU. Whenever Rowan starting shooting people with the tranq across the city as a doctor I ended your "rp" if you want to call it that.

But anyway if you think it was an invalid ban feel free to post so in the unban request section of the forums. If not I wish you good luck in the future. You came into FL the same time as me and I know you from experience.

Farewell.
Bye bye!