[Closed] EvoCity Pawn Shop
(05-20-2013, 05:31 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Wow.

-The forum application (the built up) Have originally been made by me.
-Same color as my clan and MNU(almost)
-Reward system (my clan)
-Same built up as MNU and EBC
-"Introduce" and "Who are we" just like EBC
- Color use like MNU
- Same member description (built up) as estleback

I personally think that you should change some things, but it's up to you. As you said, you "tried" to keep away from copying word to word and such, but you more or less did (more feature and built up rather).

Good luck tho.

I can see what you mean as in it is like MNU & EBC but honestly if i may express what i think there that is great... ok lets start.

I understand you are probably feeling angry towards this as you feel this has been "copied" from your clan but if i can say.. i would feel slightly angry yet more honored to say new clans are starting to look at yours and embrace how well you have done it. Also i wish to say that on behalf of EvoCity Pawn Shop that in creation me and the owner (Unholy) Looked at other clans such as yours to see how your layouts where in the end the result is that it looks "stolen" from MNU & EBC because honestly here me and Unholy really liked your post's and after reading your posts letter for letter we became fond of the color scheme. As we set this up we had your posts looks in our heads. As we began to create the post we could only think of your post but as OURS i understand this has probably got you very angry and i can understand but i hope you can hopefully feel glad that people really like your post yet whilst i am typing this, this post is being updated into a more custom version on behalf of EvoCity Pawn Shop i am sorry for this and that i hope our future relationships are not affected by this.

(05-20-2013, 05:39 PM)Link66 Wrote: I'm not happy about this. Multiple things have been taken from Estleback and MNU. Be ashamed of yourself.

I understand you are probably feeling angry towards this as you feel this has been "copied" from your clan but if i can say.. i would feel slightly angry yet more honored to say new clans are starting to look at yours and embrace how well you have done it. Also i wish to say that on behalf of EvoCity Pawn Shop that in creation me and the owner (Unholy) Looked at other clans such as yours to see how your layouts where in the end the result is that it looks "stolen" from MNU & EBC because honestly here me and Unholy really liked your post's and after reading your posts letter for letter we became fond of the color scheme. As we set this up we had your posts looks in our heads. As we began to create the post we could only think of your post but as OURS i understand this has probably got you very angry and i can understand but i hope you can hopefully feel glad that people really like your post yet whilst i am typing this, this post is being updated into a more custom version on behalf of EvoCity Pawn Shop i am sorry for this and that i hope our future relationships are not affected by this.

Messages In This Thread
[Closed] EvoCity Pawn Shop - by Arxxy - 05-19-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: [Unofficial] EvoCity Pawn Shop - by Narc - 05-19-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: [Unofficial] EvoCity Pawn Shop - by Arxxy - 05-19-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: [Unofficial] EvoCity Pawn Shop - by xh2p - 05-19-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: [Unofficial] EvoCity Pawn Shop - by Floodify - 05-20-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: [Unofficial] EvoCity Pawn Shop - by xh2p - 05-20-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: [Unofficial] EvoCity Pawn Shop - by Link - 05-20-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: [Unofficial] EvoCity Pawn Shop - by xh2p - 05-20-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: [Unofficial] EvoCity Pawn Shop - by Floodify - 05-20-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: [Unofficial] EvoCity Pawn Shop - by xh2p - 05-20-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: [Unofficial] EvoCity Pawn Shop - by Hendy - 05-20-2013, 07:27 PM