Unban Request
Your name: DONG SQUAD 420

Your ban ID: 31863

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: RDMing / Glitching out of map / Random props in the road

Involved: Yesjelly

Why we should unban you: I really love role playing because it brings me memories of me when i was young and playing around with other people. This is my very first ban on the server. Someone spawned a chair and i sat in it and the person flung me across the map and i glitched into the wall and i got out of the chair in i was behind the walls. I was selling chinese and a gun dealer ran up and killed the guy i was selling it to and the police arrested me. I didn't RDM it was a misunderstanding. On the road YesJelly was prop blocking the road with invisible props and i was standing on top of the props, the cops must have mistaken that i had spawned them and tasered me. I am sorry if i did any of that and will learn my lesson and be a better role player for the better of the community.

I have met very nice and helpful people while playing and i wish to keep a healthy relationship with those people and to improve the role playing community. Cheese
Your RDM was as a cop so that story is invalid. You got yourself stuck and was trying to get others to come on the otherside with you. And you had random props like washers on the ground in the middle of the road.

Denied.