[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek
Hope you get well soon!
You guys should seriously start to take this more serious, I mean all I see are OOC replies. How about you try to post more roleplayish things?

Just a tip.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Imperator
We use the forums for OOC chatter and discussion, we use BlackNET for doing things IC. If we had our own board, we'd split the threads up between IC and OOC.
(04-21-2014, 08:42 PM)roach Wrote: We use the forums for OOC chatter and discussion, we use BlackNET for doing things IC. If we had our own board, we'd split the threads up between IC and OOC.

What he means is that there are lots of internal chit-chat happening on the thread and not much actually related to the clan, neither IC or OOC.

As for an example http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...80&page=58 is just jokes, linking to an irrelevant thread, talking about that irrelevant thread and other general chit-chat. From my point of view, that doesn't belong on a clan thread.
(04-21-2014, 05:02 PM)Jamester Wrote: I apologise for my few day absence. I've been taken down by a bug, of sorts. I should be fine in a day or two

OOC: But seriously I am sick at the moment Sad

Hope you get better mate.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
Perhaps something to consider is that us non BW members can't see your "blackNET" for obvious reasons

So therefore we can't see your IC talk and therefore make assumptions as to there being none.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(04-21-2014, 08:52 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 08:42 PM)roach Wrote: We use the forums for OOC chatter and discussion, we use BlackNET for doing things IC. If we had our own board, we'd split the threads up between IC and OOC.

What he means is that there are lots of internal chit-chat happening on the thread and not much actually related to the clan, neither IC or OOC.

As for an example http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...80&page=58 is just jokes, linking to an irrelevant thread, talking about that irrelevant thread and other general chit-chat. From my point of view, that doesn't belong on a clan thread.

Well I apologise for trying to stop any copy cat clans as I know a lot of hard work and effort goes into all clans. Wanting to stop another clan stealing Roach's work is important and hardly a joke. If you are really that bothered about the wway we talk in our own mega thread contact roach and talk to him privately. Dont bring more ooc chat to our thread.
(04-21-2014, 10:38 PM)Jamester Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 08:52 PM)Joykill Wrote:

Well I apologise for trying to stop any copy cat clans as I know a lot of hard work and effort goes into all clans. Wanting to stop another clan stealing Roach's work is important and hardly a joke. If you are really that bothered about the wway we talk in our own mega thread contact roach and talk to him privately. Dont bring more ooc chat to our thread.

He has a point, it's our clan thread. We don't come onto your clan thread telling you how to run things.
ANYWHO

-- END before a flame war starts --
We didn't come here to tell you how to run stuff either. We're giving you tips as you obviously want to become official one day, it's your choice to use these tips.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Roachy
(04-22-2014, 08:19 AM)Jan Wrote: We didn't come here to tell you how to run stuff either. We're giving you tips as you obviously want to become official one day, it's your choice to use these tips.

Well, it didn't come across like that. But thanks anyway.