[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek
** Letter appears in your mailbox **

Dear Mr. Starkavargen, we have reviewed your application and decided to accept it. Please take contact with Captain. Paul C. Harrison as soon as possible or any other recruitment officer. Welcome to Blackwatch. (Add me on Steam aswell: [FL:RP] Hillerbear)

Regards, Cpt. Harrison
-------------------------------------------------------
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(03-28-2014, 08:26 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: -snip-

What about your clan?
We've talked with High command, Penguin may take over or Fluttershy
(03-28-2014, 09:34 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: -snip-

What about the minimum age requirement?
Me and Hiller came to an agreement that he was mature enough, I have witnessed his maturity ingame and decided to give him a chance, you'll see once you play with him.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
(03-29-2014, 07:47 AM)megascotty77 Wrote: Me and Hiller came to an agreement that he was mature enough, I have witnessed his maturity ingame and decided to give him a chance, you'll see once you play with him.

I guess we can give him a shot.
What time GMT will you be online Roach?
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
GMT - Says itself as he is from England. XD
Credits to Rain.

** Incoming Message **
Hello, this is Harrison. I wish to inform you about the new motherbase located at v2d. It can be used when anyone if a officer is online. The new base includes:
- Offices/Workplaces
- Rooms for relaxing
- CEO Lounge
- Shootingrange
- Carpark
- Meetingroom

I will hand out this dupe to anyone who asks as long as they are Lieutenant rank or higher.
Credits to Rain.

Good work Hiller. <3