[CLOSED] [UNOFFICIAL] R.A.W UNIT
Ranged and Advanced Weapons Unit

"They won't know what hit them"

Founded 8th February 2014

Spoiler :
Zancudo Brown served in the Iraqi wars for 2 years as a sniper, he was one of the best snipers in the British Armed Forces racking up 57 overall kills, his peers respected him and treated him like a leader. Zancudo was forced to leave the BAF due to a bullet wound in the shoulder.

He eventually moved to America, Evo City it was a crime ridden city but he had some family there, one day he was looking through all of his photos from Iraq when he realised that he wanted to have the experience of people looking up to him again. and so R.A.W was founded to clear the city of crime.

[Image: 71E3281359C6156029CD1DEED7C254DFEC3DCA31]

[Image: Ollies_ADick.png]

Spoiler :
Thanks Morbid for this crest

Weapons of choice
M4A1, AWP, G3SG1 and AUG

Mainly a ranged/sniper unit but will go in close quarters in situations like hostages or allies being attacked

Allies

N/A

Ranks

Commander
(Runs R.A.W Unit)

Vice Commander
(Runs R.A.W Unit when Commander is Absent)

Major
(The Major works closely with the Commander. The Major makes sure everyone know's all the tactic plans used for emergency's and the right people are suited for the job)

Captain
(Makes sure that every rank below him are doing their job and helps command them)

Lieutenant
(Makes sure that all Privates are being trained properly and keeps the base running smoothly)

Sergeant
(Experienced in the field they help train the Privates with the experience they have had and give them briefs on certain tactics)

Private
(As the lowest rank the Privates are normally the first line of defence or attack, they have basic training and have alot more to learn)

Members

SimpleBeings (Commander)
DAN_THE_DOGEKIIN_DOGEBORN (Private)
ChickenFeet (Private)
Jackdaw (Private)
Elite#Got_Owned (Private)
_Rene_ (Private)
BlackRobe1 (Private)

If you would like to join please copy and fill in the following
Code:
[b]Hours[/b] :

[b]RP points[/b] :

[b]Why you would like to join[/b] :

or look for recruitment centres in the servers

Bases

Spoiler :
Alpha

Spoiler :
[Image: 1024x575.resizedimage]

This being the main base, "Alpha" serves as a recruitment and training centre as well as being a fully functioning HQ.

Bravo

Spoiler :

"Bravo" is mainly used as a storage facility, but can be used as a base of operations if needed

I would reccomend adding a bit of backstory to the Clan and the ranks.
[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy
Announcement
---------------------

Once we hit 10 members I will plan "events" eg. Presidential Protection
I agree, you need more back story.
I would love to see a more detailed background story about what happend to you in Iraq and what you were doing there. Also, is the R.A.W operating in Iraq? If so, what are they doing there?
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(03-09-2014, 11:47 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: I would love to see a more detailed background story about what happend to you in Iraq and what you were doing there. Also, is the R.A.W operating in Iraq? If so, what are they doing there?

I will try and get a more detailed back story, this is just a quick one because people were asking for it
Nice Smile!
Clan closed, if you'd like to re-open this contact me through a PM.
Kind Regards,
Floodify