[DRAWN] Leaving Giveaway - BMW and 800K.
Since I'm leaving the community, I'll be giving away my cash and a BMW. There will only be 10 spaces since I don't really want this to go on for too long. Two winners will be drawn from random.org which will be recorded and posted onto youtube. Each winner will win the BMW or the cash, the first number picked getting the BMW and the second the 800k.

Numbers will be allocated on a first-post-first-serve basis. Simply post clearly stating which number you wish to take. The winner will be drawn when all of the numbers are taken or at 10PM GMT on Sunday, whichever comes first.

If it wasn't clear, the prizes are:

1x BMW
800k In Cash

1- Mr.Crucket
2- Avalanche ^
3- Niimo
4- thehitman56
5- [FL:RP]Rhys
6- GriiM
7- HellShell
8- Freezak
9- DigDug
10- Adman

NOTE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. NEW ENTRIES ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED. WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN. DO NOT POST WITH NEW NUMBERS.
Best of luck.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Number 6 please.

Sad to see such an active member leaving the server Sad
I choose number = 2
Numbers updated.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Number 7 please.
Number 4 please
Number 9 please
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Number 9 please
well gimme 8 then
Number 9 will be assigned to DigDug as he posted first. Niimo is welcome to select another number.