Unban Request
Your name: Mexican Superman

Your ban ID: 31783

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Propminging

Involved: Someone who spawned the props

Why we should unban you:
Firstly I do accept that the situation looked but I can assure you they were not my props you can check in the logs if I spawned a welded melon and some other random props and you will see I didn't.

Secondly it wasn't even propminging, there were about 4 different props welded together and they were not littering the streets in fact the reason I was carrying it is because beforehand it was in the middle of the road. There was noone around so how was I possibly 'minging' if there was someone around ok then ban me but the Nexus and the streets around were completely empty I wasn't harming anyone. A minge is someone who disrupts others playing by breaking rules I don't believe I did that.

As well as this I got banned for 3 days! This seems quite excessive as I didn't spawn the props I merely carried them into the empty Nexus. Now as well as this if you look at my an history I've been clean for quite a while so I am not a huge minge.
Finally if you plan to ban me why didn't you simply call me over and talk to me about what I am doing and see my reasons or at least tell me what I am doing. So overall it would be nice if yo could unban me or at least shorten it as I currently feel that it is too long for the crime.

Thanks for reading
If I could get a response soon I would quite appreciate it as I have already waited out over half of my ban
Don't bump your unban request. The banning administrator will look it over once he sees it.
Appeal denied.

Spawned by your friend or yourself, you were the person who committed the banable offence; to abuse it.

CityRP Rules Wrote:Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, props or any of the tools.