MySQL
Information 
Hey, I've seen alot of servers With the methode, when you get banned you can check Your ban at the site. But I've asked alot of People and they dont know. Someone says a database, but can someone give me a exact tutorial how I make this "ban database" on my homepage. cause I have a server and I Wonder how I can make bans who gets issued on the server to be issued onto the forum.

>.< please help
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
I would gladly explain it to you if you PM me.
Sent ya' PM

Add me on steam: The Mysterious

So we can talk
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
I'm guessing when you say database, you mean the system that its ran on. I may be wrong, but i believe that it may be SourceBans, but i am not entirely sure.

If you are meaning the message that appears, when you are banned, and disconnected from the server im assuming that's a simple command that occurs when you have in-fact been selected to be banned, on whatever application/Database that the banning system is ran on.
I don't think any officials will help you, but you can always PM someone or google it?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(05-16-2013, 08:06 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I don't think any officials will help you, but you can always PM someone or google it?

The previous role-playing server that i use to go on used SourceBans, so i concluded that fearless may have used the same. The only thing that lead me to believing that it wasn't, was that the interface was different. If i was you i would use the advice that floodify has suggested, as it is probably more useful than mine!
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Necroposting
I know this is kind of an old thread but, if you still need some help pm me and I will help you.
Dead thread stays dead.