Ban for something I didn't wanted to do
Your name: opa5000

Your ban ID: 31058

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: glitching into places with chairs

Involved: a -

Why we should unban you: I'm now over a Week banned. I don't understand why Temar banned me because I just placed a Chair and forgot to freeze it after I sat down in the Chair the Chair fell down on the Floor. I tried to stand up from the Chair and then I was stuck halfway through the ceiling into another Apartment. I didn't tried to glitch myself into other Apartments I didn't even know that this is possible. I'm very sorry for all the Trouble I made. Please give me a last Chance.
The ban reason says "glitching into places with chairs", notice the plural in Places and Chairs.
I installed Garrys Mod right on this Day because I wanted to play with some Friends that are playing a long time on Fearless. I placed a chair and didn't like the Place where it spawned so I didn't know how to delete props and thats the Reason why I placed multiple Chairs. I spawned chairs until I got one Chair standing nice, I forgot to freeze it so it fell on the floor. And just the one chair I sat in glitched through the ceiling with me in it. It wasn't supposed to happen I'm really really sorry !
Denied
from what I recall the frozen and partly in the floor/roof
it wasnt just a unfrozen chair sitting on the floor