Unban request [Kitten]
Your name: Kitten AKA JustMoody

Your ban ID: 31534

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: randomly attacking people

Involved: Me and [MaG] RoadWarrior [Elite Swat] were going to rob someone as a corleone, he went up to him and said nothing and stabbed him a few times, while i was walking backwards for a min and said what are you doing? *the whole time i didnt talk* except for when i said "what are you doing?"* Then after he stabbed him, he said give me money! And i just stood there, then we started walking away and we got banned.

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because first thing, i didnt do anything to get banned in the first place, so i dont know why i should be banned.

Second, I really like the server and its the only CityRP servers in garrys mod, and i would like to enjoy your server again and if it happens again, I promise i wont bother you anymore, and i dought it will happen.

Thanks, Please Consider unbanning me, I would appreciate it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Kitten AKA JustMoody
Your friend walked up and started stabbing him for no reason. then you guys bailed. I'll think about it.
If i didnt say, we were going to rob him, he stabbed him twice then said the thing "Give me money!"
So... muggers stab people BEFORE asking for money?
To my friend apperently
I have given it some thought and have decided to let YOU go. Your friend's ban will stay as he was the actual assaulter.