This getting ridiculous
Your name: ThatGuyCalledBob

[b]Your ban ID: 31542

[b]Banned by: [FL:M] Aviator

[b]Reason
: Apparently "Blatant CDM"

Involved: Me and Aviator

[b]Why we should unban you: This is just ridiculous now! So I drive my car after been stationary for a couple of minutes and then I set off. Stupidly I pan the camera around while I was driving and then when I turned around I was going at quite a fast speed and couldn't stop and hit the Police Sergeant (Cannot confirm name). Aviator froze my vehicle and instantly said that was clearly on purpose but how would he know whether is was on purpose or not because he was at a distance. I obviously told him it wasn't intentional. But as I was typing a new message he ignorantly bas before I can finish... Seriously he did let me say anything in my defence all I managed to say is It wasn't on purpose before ignorantly banning me. If that's how he moderates then fair enough but he could've a least warned me and given me a second chance seen as though it wasn't on purpose yet another person RIGHT next to him PURPOSELY CDMED TWO PEOPLE and I get a 24 hour ban! I do Passive RP a lot and this is how I get rewarded. Not with RP Points but bans! I love playing CityRP because I think its fun and I've earned a lot of friends since I've been on, I even donated because I liked it that much! As much as I like the gamemode and I think I may just stop playing if I'm gonna get banned for stupid reasons!

Thanks for reading,
I hope I changed your mind about me been banned
Hello,

Thank you for posting this unban request as well may be able to clear things up.

Firstly, I don't appreciate your attitude in your unban request and also in accordance to board rules, an unban request can not be made for bans 24 hours or less.

Second of all, I saw the whole event, all of the vehicles kept ramming each other and what not, and the police sergeant was standing there, you were stationary and he was right in front of you. You accelerated straight into him and ran him over and didn't make an attempt to stop, which is why I froze your vehicle. The reason why you were banned was because of how blatant it was.

I would have been willing to sign off the ban and issue a vehicles blacklist instead, but your attitude doesn't please me. Therefore, I will not sign off your ban.
Regards,
aviator
I know my poor attitude wasn't necessary it's just I was really angry over been banned that's all - nothing personal.
After reviewing the case and deliberating, I am willing to sign off your ban and instead issue a blacklist from vehicles for 3 hours. I apologise for the inconvenience.

[FL:M] Aviator
Server Moderator
Regards,
aviator
Ban removed.