depressed
Sad 
Server crashed and went back three hours and I am not at 400 anymore and lost 4K any help?
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
Tell me about it, I was on pretty late playing for hours nonstop and I saw you were too!

I'm hurting just as bad man, I'm not playing for a little bit because I'm just so angry, I actually lost 30K though
To be honest, money isn't really what fearless is about.

If i was you, the best option would be to contact a member of staff, and they will be able to refund you the money.
(05-12-2013, 05:11 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: To be honest, money isn't really what fearless is about.

If i was you, the best option would be to contact a member of staff, and they will be able to refund you the money.

It's about roleplaying but if it had no money it would be pretty hard to roleplay.

Money plays a big part in a role-play server, I mean it's the currency for trade...
Temar is working on a fix for it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(05-12-2013, 05:11 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: To be honest, money isn't really what fearless is about.

True fearless is about RP
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.

You're right. Let's make every item free. It won't affect RP at all.

Think about that: everyone driving BMWs? No go for me.