Texture/Model Error's.
Hello fearless Community.

Recently i have had a problem, when i stop by on the server where most of the natural textures, such as grass and rock's are errors, and various models that consist over the map.

I have been sent a solution, that in fact did not fix the problem which is why i decided to create a thread in order to find anyone that is willing to give me a solution, as it is rather difficult to role-play on the server, when pink/black Textures are dotted around the map, as-well as various models that are also errors.

I have downloaded the CSS Content pack, as suggested and that in-fact did not fix the problem. I was told to put it into the addons folder; which appears to have not worked. Hear is where i have put the CSS content, and hopefully that will simplise if i have got it in the right directory.

[Image: 0x56uzq.png]
Have you done anything before this problem ocurred? (editing/renaming/deleting/adding)
Go to your Half Life 2 games, right click, properties, Betas tab, then opt in to the Steampipe beta, worked for me.
As far as i can remember; no i do not think i have.

I'm guessing if i do not have HL2, i must download the content pack?

I will try and download the HL2 Content pack, and see if that works out. I have got the CSS pack, but perhaps the HL2 may fix the textures that i may not have.
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Adamantite