Unban Request
Your name: STEAM_0:1:47622896
Your ban ID:6269
Banned by:[FL] WorldWideCoffee|TG|

Server:rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: -

Reason for unban: I was perma banned for scamming for like 1and a half years now and i have thought of what i did and i am sorry for my actions and i wonder if i could get one more chance. i was an immature 16 year old kid at the time and i think i have mattured alot sins then . (im sorry for the english but english is not my first language)
No effort placed.

Why should we unban you if you won't bother to make a proper unban request?
(05-10-2013, 09:08 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: No effort placed.

Why should we unban you if you won't bother to make a proper unban request?

what do you meen proper unban request? im not so much of a writer and still I dont wanna kiss ass i just wanna be honest about how i think about the ban and how long time it went since then
Rules for posting Wrote:Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that. We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course.

Not seeing any reason to unban you, as it is right now.
(05-10-2013, 09:18 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
Rules for posting Wrote:Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that. We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course.

Not seeing any reason to unban you, as it is right now.

Okey i respect that but I have one more thing too say, i did wrong and im sorry if i could i would give the car back, i was never a bad rp:er and i didnt have a ban before this, but im really sorry for what i did and i would never do it again and if i got one more chance i would prove that i have matured and is a better person/rp:er and i would never NEVER scam someone again i swear. thank you for taking the time too whatch my unban request.
hey can some other Admin take a look at this unban request , i have bin banned for 1.5 year now and i really wanna start playing on this server again. i have matured alot since then. please just keep in mind that that was my first and only ban and i would never think of scamming someone again it was really dumb and i didnt thought of what could happen if i scammed the guy. so once again im really soryy and i would never do it again
You did something stupid and permbanable. Why should we lift your ban?
i know i did wrong and it was worth a permaban but i'm just asking for a second chance. and i think 1.5 year is a long time and i know what i did wrong but i was so immature that i didnt think of it. i would never do it again and i know you cant trust me but i'm just asking for a second chance
Denied. Scamming is under zero tolerance.