Unban request....
Your name: 1.Cal (Dom kacz)

Your ban ID: 31410

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Propsmashing vehicles.'

Involved: C10H15N , I King Wolf 1

Why we should unban you: You should unban or at least lower my ban because i did not KNOW that what i was doing was against the rules , as i always saw other people doing it. Me and my brothers car were stuck. We couldnt get it out so i moved it with a prop, because we had no other choice. I did not know. I am sorry. Thats funny too, cause i just donated 24$ too! I was not expecting this too happen! I didnt even get a warning and the admin did not say anything to me! Skeptical
(05-09-2013, 09:50 PM)1.Cal Wrote: Why we should unban you: You should unban or at least lower my ban because i did not KNOW that what i was doing was against the rules

Rules for an Unban Request Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.
(05-12-2013, 12:51 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(05-09-2013, 09:50 PM)1.Cal Wrote: Why we should unban you: You should unban or at least lower my ban because i did not KNOW that what i was doing was against the rules

Rules for an Unban Request Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

But i didnt know!? I was simply moving my car because it was stuck, What else am i suppose to do ? Stare at it? 7 Days for moving my car that was stuck is pretty lengthy for a server i actually liked..
(05-12-2013, 03:57 PM)1.Cal Wrote:
(05-12-2013, 12:51 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:

But i didnt know!? I was simply moving my car because it was stuck, What else am i suppose to do ? Stare at it? 7 Days for moving my car that was stuck is pretty lengthy for a server i actually liked..

I wasn't there so we'll have to wait for the admin that banned you to comment on this.
Denied.

You were not simply unsticking a car. You hit multiple vehicles and continued to push them even after they were stuck. Ban stays for the simple reason, I saw you smash a lot more than what your target was.

Stating you donated does not help your case. I thank you for donating to the community but, that does not help your unban request.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub