Unban john
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:32335

Banned by:[FL] Jokhah

Reason:Random hostaging, RDM

Involved:Uzi and CutieCalliope

Why we should unban you:You should unban me beacuse the chef tried to get into our base by guessing the code.We then hostaged her beacuse she was close to our base so we hostaged her and demanded 5 Chinese.Then i was ban and admin didn't even talk to me about it.Video evidence:[youtube]LSgM9PnnRYk[/youtube]
[Image: dVVCKiG.png]
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
Your video shows the hostage situation at the docks. No signs of any keypad. I investigated the situation, the house owned by your group was the one that can be seen in the distance near the middle of the lake. Exactly as I warned you about before. Also, the player didn't break rules. Fear RP doesn't apply if you do not keep a weapon pointed on the person. You turned, she ran. Anything else to add involving the reason behind this attack? Lets not forget you had a main base at MTL in the Industrial sector, also no where near where this hostaging took place.
I did not own that base it was my clans.so ya.I reported you you kow im right i think your lieing that my opion.Also the chef had no proff weres your proof i want to see it yo took her side.
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
What I see is a chef being hostaged while fishing in a public area.
I'm glad you think I'm lying. And it is your opinion. However you can keep any other opinions to yourself. While your at it, stay on your own unban request unless you have anything other then opinions to add to your friends case. Last warning.

Back to the topic at hand. Why did you guys hostage the chef for fishing? Don't give me any more lies or I'm going to deny your request.
Ok i woll this is mine i belive i should be banned i dint hostage shef nor dod i kill her
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
After a conversation, I've decided to unban you. The RDM has been removed from your record, Random hostaging will remain on your record for purposes of keeping track.