Unban [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee
Your name: WorldWideCoffee

Your ban ID: 26560

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Crashing the server 3x and Lying to Fultzy

Involved: [FL] Fultzy and WorldWideCoffee

Why we should unban you: Well, its been 2 months since ive had this ban on my record and it has given me quite a lot of time to reflect on my actions and what i could've done to prevent this whole situation. I have learned my lesson about what i did. Certain things i could've done instead of doing any of this was...Telling Temar or an admin of the bug and not attempting to solve it myself,and not even trying to fix it and tell someone. I also apologize to Fultzy for trying to lie to him about the whole situation and disrespecting him by doing so.

Please take this unban into consideration and know i am sincerely sorry for the stupid actions ive done to give me this ban, and also sorry again to you Fultzy. We are good friends and i shouldn't of lied to you like I did. I will do my best to follow the rules as I have done in the past.

Warm Regards,
WorldWideCoffee
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The thing is Coffee, you completely ignored what I told you. I told you directly to not crash the servers again. And in honestly less than 5 minutes we crashed again. And a couple days before that Beflok told you not to do it in which you did. Blatantly ignoring staff at the level you were at in which results in crashing the server is not something you want to mess with.

Hopefully we will have an answer for you in a couple days. If you want to say anything else here go ahead.
There's not much else i can say. Im not going to try to wiggle my way out of this as i know i messed up bad.

The only thing i can really say is i do sincerely apologize that i blatantly disregarded a warning by a super admin and a admin. I just hope you all see that i am sorry for the thing that i did and ill try my best to get myself back on track and representing FL as a server with a good playerbase.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Approved for a last chance.