Replacing the BMD skin
-Support.

The BMD looks great as he is, rather than the paedophilic man you want to replace him with.
(05-09-2013, 06:32 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I am sorry, but I utterly hate that pack.

Also, Kleiner looks like a pedo with that mustache.

- Support
^^ this
The following 1 user Likes Tyki Mikk's post:
  • Fillehh
-Support, current one fits his job.
(05-09-2013, 07:15 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: -Support.

The BMD looks great as he is, rather than the paedophilic man you want to replace him with.

I have no desire to replace the BMD with a paedophile .
Well we used to have custom model for BMD and then it got changed to current one so I guess there isn't point of chasing it again.
+ Support

Seriously? Isn't it stupid that a guy with a balaclava, camo pants and a tactical vest, walks around in public and even in the Nexus lobby just to say hi? I personally think the current model looks too military.

What I know of (from movies and TV shows), black market dealers are wearing a nice black suit, due to the contacts with organized drug business and gangs/mafias.

Some black market dealers are just wearing normal clothes. Probably because they are smuglers or selling their products on the streets.

I fully agree that the Kleiner looking model is a sure winner in a pedo competition. An example of another model could be Francis from L4D?

[Image: Francis.png]
The following 1 user Likes ChrilLe's post:
  • Moisty
(05-09-2013, 11:22 PM)Chr!lLez Wrote: + Support

Seriously? Isn't it stupid that a guy with a balaclava, camo pants and a tactical vest, walks around in public and even in the Nexus lobby just to say hi? I personally think the current model looks too military.

What I know of (from movies and TV shows), black market dealers are wearing a nice black suit, due to the contacts with organized drug business and gangs/mafias.

Some black market dealers are just wearing normal clothes. Probably because they are smuglers or selling their products on the streets.

I fully agree that the Kleiner looking model is a sure winner in a pedo competition. An example of another model could be Francis from L4D?

What he said.

+ Support
(05-10-2013, 03:56 AM)Moist Wrote:
(05-09-2013, 11:22 PM)Chr!lLez Wrote: + Support

What he said.

+ Support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
Also what charlie said. The current skin just doesn't work and never has.
It should be replaced, just not by the suggested skins and a skin that shall be voted upon.
+support
(05-09-2013, 06:52 PM)Aviator Wrote: -Support.

I like the current one.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy