I think this is a not fair way of banning.
Name: [FL] Narcotic

Time/Date: Wednesday 8 may 2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6082080

Name of Administrator: I don't know what this means.

Evidence: I have some screenshots of the raid but not really of Narcotic.

Note: I was as a paramedic at the president office, the president was raiding with some citizen and some other jobs what are not supposed to raid.
I didn't know if Narcotic was there the whole time, but when he was he didn't do anything about the citizen etc, But what he did is ban me for healing while in a raid.
I didn't know that is against the rules. This is my 2nd day playing on the server. he didn't even warn me (Or maybe i didn't read that)
It is just a one day ban i don't care about that but i care about the way i got banned.
It was on v33x and it's weird that he didn't do anything about the other people on the street ''trolling''.
[/b][/i]
I don't expect much but i just wanted to say that i don't like this way of banning people.

Thanks Electricified
If you wish to protest a ban, make an unban request. I clearly see you haven't read our posting rules (or rules for that fact) either.

Also, I don't see any evidence of abuse, or abuse here, rather an administrator doing his job.
Post an unban request. Bans are not an abuse matter.

The people who were raiding were classes that are allowed to raid. I was called to you healing during a raid, and you did so, also crystal clearly stated in the rules that you may not, so you got punished.

CityRP Rules Wrote:1. The paramedics are not allowed to heal sides during a gun fight or raid.
Hello Doomdude1,

This isn't supposed to be an unban request.
I just made this to say that Narcotic didn't ban as a real admin should do.
You don't have to unban me.
I just want Narcotic to read this and talk to somebody when he's doing something wrong.

Thanks Electricified
I do not have to talk to you before giving you your punishment.
Hello,

Ahpff..... You.. just don't understand..
Do you have any solid evidence to provide to prove Narcotic has abused his powers in any way?
You have broken the rules. You get a suspension that is just, I am not to speak to you before suspending you if I do not feel it is necessary, which it wasn't in this case, nothing much to explain about it to you, as you have to read and understand the rules before playing on Fearless.

Please provide solid evidence to back up your case of actual abuse of my administrator rank.
Case reviewed, no abuse noted.