More RP point suits
(05-08-2013, 08:12 PM)Makarov Wrote: I don't really need to include pictures, and i did mention a model to use. Many people play counter strike and i am sure they know what the skins look like, but just incase you don't here they are.

They do look quite nice, but I still think they aren't needed.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
- Support

Why something related to Agressive RP?
Why not a suit related to something Passive for once ??
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Russkie
(05-08-2013, 08:38 PM)Generation Wrote: - Support

As i said in the original post, it could include suits for passive RP as well but i am yet to find any, if people want they can post idea's for suits to be passive. But the links i posted for Oliver were only meant to show examples of CSS skins.
(05-08-2013, 08:40 PM)Makarov Wrote:

As i said in the original post, it could include suits for passive RP as well but i am yet to find any, if people want they can post idea's for suits to be passive.

Yeah, I was looking into some websites some Passive suits but it's hard, I found Hazmat Aperture suit, and more related to Agressive lol.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Well, passive or agressive, i feel that we need more Rp point gained items so..
+support
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Why more aggressive suits? That won't happen either way.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Generation, Russkie
+ Support for a passive suit, don't see the need in adding anymore S.W.A.T like suits.
I think we should have more suits usable for passiverp instead of gasmask suits and stuff for aggressiverp.

It doesn't make sense, if we do good passive rp, why can we unlock things usable for aggressive rp? We should be able to unlock things to improve our passive rp's.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
(05-08-2013, 08:43 PM)Generation Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 08:40 PM)Makarov Wrote:

As i said in the original post, it could include suits for passive RP as well but i am yet to find any, if people want they can post idea's for suits to be passive.

Yeah, I was looking into some websites some Passive suits but it's hard, I found Hazmat Aperture suit, and more related to Agressive lol.

Haha, i know. i was searching for hours yesterday and the only ones that i liked turned out to be FBI suits :/ the more you know Cheese, anyway the gas mask is technically a hazmat suit so IDK about that one.
So.. Even if you can RP.. You just don't have points, your abilities should be limited and you should be made to feel.. Less fortunate? Yeahh..

-Support