More RP point suits
Title of Suggestion: More RP point suits

Description: Well i am always looking to get the gas mask suit (as i am sure many of you are), but I think it should not be the only suit available for RP points, for example using the other CSS style suits like GIGN, etc. possibly even suits for passive RP that you can earn by getting RP points (possibly for less than 10)

Why: It will add a bit of variety to the RP point suits you see on the server and it will also mean players who only have for example 5 RP points can also wear a Military style suit before they get enough points for the gas mask. I know this probably would have been suggested before at some point in time but it would also give players a little motivation to get to the next suit as i think there is not enough things you can earn with RP points anyway.
-support

If you include pictures or a auctully suit suggestion to add, maybe ill change it to a plus support.

I Know it would be nice to have them, but its really not needed. Ones enough anyway.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
+ Support

I'm always in to motivate people to RP!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
+support
I'm not too sure about this, I'll give this a +/-Support for now, I'd like to see some more posts.
+Support.
Regards,
aviator
I don't see why we can't use for example the GIGN model as a RP suit.

If we for example limit the GIGN model for SS only then it would promote Passive RP as the GIGN model look like Riot Control units (Although in real like it's actually the French version of SWAT).
(05-08-2013, 06:02 PM)Oliver Wrote: -support

If you include pictures or a auctully suit suggestion to add, maybe ill change it to a plus support.

I Know it would be nice to have them, but its really not needed. Ones enough anyway.

I don't really need to include pictures, and i did mention a model to use. Many people play counter strike and i am sure they know what the skins look like, but just incase you don't here they are.

+support
I would love more RP point suits
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
+ Support

But why does it need to be RP points? Why not 350k or something?

Just interested in a Seal Team 6 suit... Cheese