[FL:RP] NONRACIALSLUR Tkers Over Dying As President
Name of Player: [FL:RP] NONRACIALSLUR

Player ID: STEAM_0:0:35782740

Time In GMT: 5:54 a.m. 08/05/2013

Server: V2D

Summary: [FL:RP] NONRACIALSLUR was a previous President who had been killed when me and another officer entered the elevator on our way up to talk to the President about him not doing his warrants. A BMD ran into the elevator with a knife, and we were unable to do anything due to FearRP. When he saw the President on the Jail Cell floor he ran after him and killed him. NONRACIALSLUR got mad at us for not doing anything we couldn't have due to FearRP. He joined HSS and team killed our officer I was going up with (starsweep witnessed this). NONRACIAL arrived at the President's floor murdering her and attempting to kill me, I manage to push him down the elevator shaft where he then disconnected. The President re spawned.

Evidence: I did not have fraps present and was not expecting a team killing HSS. The logs should at least prove something. Hopefully they count Team Kills.

Witnesses: Sgtbender200 (me), Prison Commander (New President), starsweep (Witness of First Murder),
Correction. I died to him. Respawned. You pushed him. I demoted him. He D/Ced
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
i was the officer that got shot, let me see if my screenshots got captured, if so i will post

Edit: as i was afraid of the screencaps didnt get saved because my laptop battery was low and my laptop died without me closing off garry's mod, how ever you would be able to search for my name in the log at the given time and see i got killed, there was some talk about it in ooc as well, not from me cause i try to ignore these people as much as i can
Can this be reviewed, or is there lack of evidence?
Denied.