Ban Request Scamming x2
Name of player:
[FL:RP] Sixteen

His name he changed to:

[FL:RP] Sambado

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58230400

Time in GMT: Around 8:00 pm

Server: v2p

Summary: Me and Gangster Pear were standing around talking then there was an advert to buy a Lamborghini, Gangster Pear wanted to buy one so he messaged the guy to arrange it then Gangster pear payed him the the other guy left the game.

The same guy came on the server with a different name then made another advert selling a Lamborghini so I messaged him than we arranged it, then I payed him and he tried to walk out the building but Gangster Pear blocked him then he left the game.

I have Gangster Pears Video because he couldn't upload it.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkj1cLpLKLU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ghMwuSWd4U
That's how it went out... Hope this guy gets fair ban... Heard he scammed other guys... Hope we get refund and get this guy off the servers... Thanks.
OffT: Bob the builder xD
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
he scamt me aswel but not for a car but some guns not realy much around 10 k , i upload screens later
He scammed me too, you can check out my BR I posted. This guy acts strange, he immediatly says 'yes' if you lower the price.I hope he gets perma bann and we get refund.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Wow looks like he has been scamming a lot of people. Before you ban him you should make him give up his money. Be like if you pay everyone back you wont get punished and after he pays everyone back ban him permanently.
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
Everyone will get their stuff back, after got scammed. Don't worry.
Maybe little off topic but think of it... Was he collecting money for other account he might have? I hope not...
Kind Regards,
Pear

He transferd all the money of that account, to another
Mods should be able to check logs of account that he has given to... I hope.
Kind Regards,
Pear

They will give the money, doesn t matter if they can't find the money.I hope.