Ban Request - [FL:RP] [Emp'G] Derpcake
Name of player: [FL:RP] [Emp'G] Derpcake

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44877888

Time in GMT: 15:52

Server: v2d

Summary: Shots where fired, maybe from the apartments, and this officer, tried to get in my apartment, saying it came from over there.

Of course this was a lie, and he had no evidence, I had cameras installed in my apartment, and if someone was shooting inside, I would know.

I told this to the cop, and still he did not remove the search warrant, he left me there with the search warrant.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/2pMpxYLo5gU
I heard shots fired in the apartments area. But i cant say if they was from ur apartment.
The police officer did bad work, because he left you with a warrant.
(05-07-2013, 04:53 PM)Steven.Burnett Wrote: I heard shots fired in the apartments area. But i cant say if they was from ur apartment.
The police officer did bad work, because he left you with a warrant.

You can see in the video, I use the cameras from my apartment, and there's no one inside.
I was the guy just by side, and to be honest I've never heard gunshots from the appartment at this time. I would say that it was some kind of "poor excuse" just to get into people house to check if they had contra or not. Still, as he didn't break in, I don't think it should deserve a BR. Thats just my point.
(05-08-2013, 11:13 AM)BynX Wrote: I was the guy just by side, and to be honest I've never heard gunshots from the appartment at this time. I would say that it was some kind of "poor excuse" just to get into people house to check if they had contra or not. Still, as he didn't break in, I don't think it should deserve a BR. Thats just my point.

I did the BR because he left me there with the warrant, and kept saying shots where fired from my apartment, when I was 100% sure that don't.

I don't support at all random raids, and won't take kindly to those who try.
Denied.