Unban Request Mr.Dragon GR
Your name: Mr.Dragon GR

Your ban ID: 31300

Banned by: [FL:M]Infernaw

Reason: Random Raid

Involved: 1mPiiqz, Topi <3 , Paagrio

Why we should unban you: Story : Me and 1mPiiqz were Police Officers and we were driving out of city because there were some guys ramming cars.Anyway,we went to Industrial and we parked somewhere,where 2 guys were living, Topi and Paagrio. We got out of the car to check things there,then Topi called us the n word just because we were black,we were trying to arrest him but he and his friend hid in their house.We couldn't arrest them so we were thinking what to do,we saw shadows of contra and their sound.Then we asked for a search warrant on Topi because he was the owner of the house.While President was giving us our warrant,Topi called us another 2 times the n word.President gave us the warrant,we broke in their house and we saw contrabands.While we were trying to open the fading door,suddenly Paagrio propclimbed above the fading door and rdmed us with an UMP45.

I would have arrested them if i had their ID.They were racist.
I know i shouldn't post an Unban Request but the ban was unfair.
Reasons that i wanted to arrest them and get into their house : Called us 3 times the n word,they avoided their arrest,broke fearRP,attempted to RDM us and they had contra.
If they call you the n-word, it's a case that involves us Staff members, and not you SEARCHING his house. You should've called me instead of even arresting him.
You don't walk into someone's property because their cars were parked wrong or they call you bad things. That's either an arrest or calling me. Therefore, raiding his property was completely wrong.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Ahm,Infernaw? I didn't say anything about parking and i know the n word it's a case that involves Staff Members,but check this :
Reasons that i wanted to arrest them and get into their house : Called us 3 times the n word,they avoided their arrest,broke fearRP,attempted to RDM us(He did RDM us when we went in,he just propclimbed above the fading door and RDMed us) and they had contra.(Their contras were behind the fading door)
(05-07-2013, 07:22 PM)Mr.Dragon GR Wrote: Ahm,Infernaw? I didn't say anything about parking and i know the n word it's a case that involves Staff Members,but check this :
Reasons that i wanted to arrest them and get into their house : Called us 3 times the n word,they avoided their arrest,broke fearRP,attempted to RDM us(He did RDM us when we went in,he just propclimbed above the fading door and RDMed us) and they had contra.(Their contras were behind the fading door)

So, despite all of that, you still haven't called a staff member? Because from what you've said, that's borderline metagaming as well.
I was trying to get a staff member for the guy's racism but my police officer mate interrupted me then they RDMed us.Then i called an admin when i respawned.
(05-07-2013, 07:40 PM)Mr.Dragon GR Wrote: I was trying to get a staff member for the guy's racism but my police officer mate interrupted me then they RDMed us.Then i called an admin when i respawned.

You see, you failed to mention that until I brought it up. But you also proceeded to raid without waiting for a staff member.
But i did have my reasons to raid and they were and are still valid.
Even If my ban has expired,I'm still saying it's unfair and what i only want is to put it off my bans because i have valid reasons to raid.
(05-07-2013, 07:22 PM)Mr.Dragon GR Wrote: Ahm,Infernaw? I didn't say anything about parking and i know the n word it's a case that involves Staff Members,but check this :
Reasons that i wanted to arrest them and get into their house :
Called us 3 times the n word That's when you should've called me at first. I always respond my calls as fast as possible, unless I'm busy with another case or AFK.
they avoided their arrest, That's still not a reason to raid. Still a Staff case
broke fearRP, Not a raid reason. Staff case
attempted to RDM us(He did RDM us when we went in, Your fault for barging in for no reason. Still a staff case.
he just propclimbed above the fading door and RDMed us)Staff case
and they had contra.(Their contras were behind the fading door)You didn't know about the contra, until you barged in for no reason

So, do you still think the ban was unfair? Seems like you almost tried to backseat admin too.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Unban request denied.

Ban deemed valid.

Also, expired.