Bottom of the thread, ever noticed?
So I go down to the bottom of the thread to see who is online and the record of people online at once (288) and everytime I go down, there are two people named Google and Baidu who are always in that list even though they dont really exist. I am in alot of forums (GTAiv Community, TF2) and every one at the bottom says Google, which I assume is the search, but who is baidu? Thanks

-Noobias
Imo they are bots Smile
Google would happen to be a very popular search engine my friend. Cheese
Baidu is an asian web search, maybe someone asian looks at us. The strange thing are the users with similar names that don't activate the account or get automatically banned, spam, I guess.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
I bet there used when someone finds the forums through the search engine
Baidu is the Herobrine of our forums. :3
(05-22-2011, 07:52 AM)Adria_Penguin Wrote: Baidu is an asian web search, maybe someone asian looks at us. The strange thing are the users with similar names that don't activate the account or get automatically banned, spam, I guess.

Whoa.. Creepy...
i always thought that Baidu was an user..
nice
Silly children Tounge Baidu is the asian brother of Google. He is retarted so don't go too hard on him.

Also he's adopted
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • furlings, RidingKeys
Sometimes I see Yahoo too.

Did you also noticed all these spam accounts? Almost every day it's a bot's birthday. I removed all spam accounts Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yeah I was like "What? Who the hell is turning 53..." how are they put there?