SAW Rp - Help recreate the crime scenes of Jigsaw!
Job: Detective
Why do you want this job?: Well, I like to watch shows like NCIS, Bones, etc. So it would be cool to play the part as the detective instead of watching it.
Have you done many serious RPs like this before?: I like to play on HL2 Serious RP
Hours on the server: 450+
Additional Information?: I have 5 roleplay points, I have never seen the SAW movies but I have seen a few of the trailers and I think it looks interesting.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
(05-09-2013, 11:38 AM)Astroo Wrote: Job: Detective
Why do you want this job?: Well, I like to watch shows like NCIS, Bones, etc. So it would be cool to play the part as the detective instead of watching it.
Have you done many serious RPs like this before?: I like to play on HL2 Serious RP
Hours on the server: 450+
Additional Information?: I have 5 roleplay points, I have never seen the SAW movies but I have seen a few of the trailers and I think it looks interesting.

Accepted! Starting to fill up the spaces here..we need 3 or so more detectives and just 1 or 2 citizens to call the police.
I'd recommend watching a bit more of some SAW movies, seeing how the detectives react to the situation etc. and how they see the little clues along the way. Smile You're in.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Detective and Bystander jobs are open. Anyone? *bump*
Smile

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Sounds like a very good idea! Don't think that this has been done ever before, hopefully it will not result in a mass RDM spree!
(05-16-2013, 07:22 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Sounds like a very good idea! Don't think that this has been done ever before, hopefully it will not result in a mass RDM spree!

Haha, it shouldn't if we play it out correctly XD

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep