|ЯêƉ-ℳêth| AbandonGhost.™ - Revenge Killing
Name of player: |ЯêƉ-ℳêth| AbandonGhost.™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54902186

Time in GMT: 05:00am

Server: v2d

Summary: Revenge killing: Me and Rolorox killed him - He came back and instantly fired at me and then Rolo. In the video you hear him say "That's for rdming me" and when I respawned I asked him in LOOC why he did it and he said "Maybe you shouldn't RDM"

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/EQoieWs2DzU
Well he said it himself. All I got to say is we were protecting ourselves from a "Execution" he was trying to commit on Griim and after we killed him he came back and did this.
The video shows |ЯêƉ-ℳêth| AbandonGhost.™ revenge killing by killing GRiiM and Rolorox after they had killed him.
I will agree with Grim and Rolorox. I was online at the time, and sadly I'm the one who drove him over to the little city (not fully aware of what was going on) before this had happened. After seeing the commotion, and him blatantly admitting he was revenge killing when he was killed for a legit reason, I believe he should be punished.
I was there with Rolo and Grim, I was the one who killed Abandon after he killed them. Rolo and Grim killed him(I forgot why) and he came right back, breaking NLR, and then revenge killing them.
First of all you rdmed me.. second I told u to leave or you will die.. third u stabbed me so many times... and punched I had every right to kill u... And no it was not FearRp because fists.. aint no weapon..
(05-07-2013, 03:07 AM)jeff anderson Wrote: First of all you rdmed me.. second I told u to leave or you will die.. third u stabbed me so many times... and punched I had every right to kill u... And no it was not FearRp because fists.. aint no weapon..

1. Even if you believe it was RDM you do not take matters into your own hands and revenge kill, that's backseat administration.

2. You had no right to tell me to leave, you wasn't the President during the roleplay. Since you hostage roped me and attempted to have me executed I had a reason to kill you for that.

3. Nobody said you broke fearrp. We're saying you broke NLR, Revenge killed and backseat admined.
Approved.