[Upcoming] Club Paradise
When: Saturday May 23 2013
time:6pm GMT
server 2p
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRufD7AvTW3mnkUzc1qON4...L7xlny5wlg]
IC information: This event is for everyone in Evo city to have fun you may meet some new freinds you can find every thing you need at this club we have outstanding beverages we also feature special guest and Evo citys top songs we have a dj a bar and a oustanding roof veiw you can see with one of our staff members. Seems to good to be true right? well we charge a small fee to enter and you can rent the place for parties and just great times the prices are listed below
standard entry fee:$50
vip pass:$100
to rent:$150/hr

we are also looking for staff to run the club please fill out the application below if you are interested
jobs open bartender,waiter,DJ,Security guard,club Taxi driver
Code:
Ic info
[b]name[/b]:
[b]age[/b]:
[b]position desired[/b]:
[b]what makes you stand out from others[/b]
oc info
[b]steam name[/b]
[b]steam id [/b]
OC info this is just for fun and i hope you guys enjoy here is a photo of the club [Image: 1024x640.resizedimage]
This club is made by weecow all credit goes to him
Ic info
name: Jason 'Luie' Dukes
position desired: Club Taxi Driver
what makes you stand out from othersI am luxurious and I have two cars that show high wealth and luxury.
oc info
steam name [FL:RP] Tmdirtbike
steam id STEAM_0:0:49105491
______________________________-
( I may not be able to make it sorry because I have another RP that day at 6:00PM EST not GMT so let me figure times and I will try to get there.
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
Ic info

name: Vitaly Varkov
position desired: Club taxi driver
what makes you stand out from others
I am a loyal person, very wealthy and high in money. I can drive people around in either of my cars. Including BMW's, and ferrari's. I am also apart of a company called, 'taxi 4 u'

oc info

steam name soe_dont_shoot
steam id STEAM_0:1:36593205
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
(05-10-2013, 03:25 AM)tmdirtbike Wrote: Ic info
name: Jason 'Luie' Dukes
position desired: Club Taxi Driver
what makes you stand out from othersI am luxurious and I have two cars that show high wealth and luxury.
oc info
steam name [FL:RP] Tmdirtbike
steam id STEAM_0:0:49105491
______________________________-
( I may not be able to make it sorry because I have another RP that day at 6:00PM EST not GMT so let me figure times and I will try to get there.
ok if you can't make it Oliver is hired,so he is your back up
Ic info
name: Jacob Santorini (Jessie Santorini (If playing a Girl))
position desired: DJ
what makes you stand out from others I am young adn up with the kids. i know what is hot and what is not.
oc info
steam name [FL:RP] Corie The Nub
steam id STEAM_0:0:55882058
This event is on hold until all the bugs are worked out